Monday, June 25, 2012

"Sincere and Heartfelt"

I had a very good run of weddings on the weekend (although the weather was pretty poor)--three couples in three different phases of life, each with a unique story and special touches.

This morning, one of the brides, Lucinda, sent me the following:

"Our ceremony was beautiful, sincere and heartfelt, and Gary and I completely owe it all to you. Somehow, you knew just what to say that was exactly what we were about.  I had so many people comment that they loved everything you said and that it was the best ceremony they had ever been to."

That's probably the highest compliment you can give Jenny and me--that we captured who the couple was and ran a ceremony that felt authentic to the people who know and love them best.

No comments:

Post a Comment