Sunday, January 15, 2012

Snow Wedding


Mark and Natasha had wanted to do a simple but sweet ceremony in January, followed by a beautiful destination wedding later in Mexico. So they gathered a dozen or so close friends to share in the moment and we planned to meet at a park outside.

When I originally booked the wedding I thought we should choose a park with some coverage as I assumed it would be a West-Coast style rainy day. So imagine my surprise to wake up yesterday morning to a half foot of snow on the ground!

We decided to brave the snow and stick with the outdoor theme and Mark and Natasha exchanged vows in a beautiful, peaceful snowy park. What's better than a wedding followed by a snowball fight!

I have done a lot of outdoor weddings, but this is my first standing in snow. Got to say, quite lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment